Secure Parking Named as Parking Organisation of the Year
Secure Parking took the top award at November’s Parking Industry Awards, being named as the 2016 Parking Organisation of the Year. Secure Parking’s success has been realised through a whole-of- business emphasis on technology and improvements in the services offered to customers.
In the last 12 months Secure Parking have introduced a range of innovations that have improved their service offering to customers and fostered new growth initiatives that have directly contributed to improvements in the performance of car parks operated by Secure on behalf of their owners.
Secure Parking is Australia’s largest car park operator – with over 500 car parks in three countries. They have achieved ISO9001 certification across a range of departments within the business and have been an active contributor to the development of Parking Australia’s newly launched Accredited Operator Scheme, being the first operator to be awarded Accredited Operator status on 4 November this year.
In the past 12 months, Secure Parking has achieved:
- Revenue growth of over 15%
- 15% increase in the number sites operated
- Over 50% increase in the size of the Customer Database.
- Over 40% growth in the number of online transactions
Secure Parking has built a position as market leader in the Australian car park industry through a focus on innovation and improvements in customer satisfaction.
In the last 12 months, a range of technological, marketing and organisational innovations have been realised:
- 45% increase on 2015 results for digital marketing activity
- Improvements to Secure-a-Spot that includes Express Booking which reduces the number of clicks to complete a booking by six-clicks
- Net Promoter Score for Secure-a-Spot Customer Satisfaction significantly above industry averages
- Launch of a National Control Room in UK resulting in a reduction in car park labour as well as 24/7 customer service
- Introduction of MyValet – A new level of customer service for parking.
- Application of industry and product-based market research to learn and develop new products that meet the needs of customers
- Increased number of downloads since June 2015 for GoSecure app by 50%
- Introduction of Hatchlings Program aimed at educating new customers on the benefits of booking parking online
The applications of these innovations combined with an ongoing commitment to developing a tailored operational and marketing program for each car park has resulted in an improved performance and a range of new services available at a selection of new car parks over the last 12-months.
Feedback from the judging panel for the Parking Industry Awards concluded that, “Secure Parking’s vision is clear – well stated, and managed through effective goal setting and benchmarking Dedication to continuous improvement, marketing and customer loyalty personify the organization”.
Secure Parking was also named as the winner of the 2016 Outstanding Marketing & Communications category for their Hatchling Program.