Corporate membership levels include owners, operators, and managers of parking facilities. It also includes public sector entities like local government, agencies, hospitals, colleges, universities, libraries, airports, and shopping centres. Additionally, it encompasses providers of products and services to the parking industry, such as equipment suppliers, consultants, and individuals.
Corporate memberships range from Bronze to Platinum level. Corporate membership rates apply on an annual basis from the date of joining and include all employees of the organisation.
Bronze member $1,650
Silver member $3,000
Gold member $6,000
Platinum member $15,000
(Please note: Effective 29 May 2023, ex. GST)
Benefits apply on a sliding scale according to the level of corporate membership in the following areas:
- Twelve months membership (from the date of joining)
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Unlimited access for organisation representatives
- Notification of new members
- Access to extensive knowledge bank, past presentations and recordings
- Use of the basic PA logo on business website and stationery to illustrate your affiliation to PA and to the parking sector as a whole
- Logo & hyperlink on homepage (rotating, shared) of PA website
- Business profile in the Supplier Directory on dedicated PA website page (if applicable to member)
- Access to the Parking Insider, monthly PA newsletter
- Access to list member events, positions vacant, member news on dedicated PA website page
- Discounted member rates to events and more!
For details on Bronze, Silver and Gold member benefits, click here.
For details on Platinum member benefits, click here.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software