Sunshine Coast Council seeks a Parking & Transport Manager
Sunshine Coast Council are seeking a new Parking & Transport Manager. Be instrumental in Sunshine Coasts commitment to being Australia’s leading smart city.
- Future Smart Parking Technology for our region
- Build a vision to meet future parking needs
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
About the Role
Lead all policy and operational matters relating to parking management across the region. As the recognised expert on all matters parking, you drive innovation and establish a vision on street smart parking technology relevant to the Sunshine Coast and the commitment to being Australia’s leading smart city.
- Provide expert analysis and technical advice
- Implement real-time advisory signage to assist motorists in their decision making and parking options
- Oversee parking rates, kerbside management, special use zones, restriction areas, verge and future off-street parking
- Oversee a team of committed experts
With the ability to interpret future parking demands and implement relevant solutions, you will have considerable experience in design and delivery of parking management systems. Thought leadership on all matters parking related will fall into your remit. Engagement with Senior Management will assist in guiding policy and operational processes.
As a requirement of this role, tertiary qualifications in business, traffic and transportation engineering or extensive commercial experience in traffic management will be key.
$145k – $162k pa gross (plus benefits)
Vacancy No: 496087
Applications close: Monday 5 November 2018
How to apply
For full details regarding this position and what to include in your application, refer to the Position Profile on the Council website – click here to view.
To learn more about Council’s vision and projects, you can view the Corporate Plan 2018-2022.
For specific enquiries contact Donald Pitt during business hours on 0408 981 260.