24 July 2019
Benefit from a Parking Masterclass with Level5design. This one day course with case studies will provide you with in depth strategies to leverage practical use of data, information on the latest parking technologies and understanding parking ratios and cost of parking, ultimately assisting you in preparing for the future of parking in Australia.
Level5design is offering a unique and exclusive one day course with case studies which will cover:
- TECHNOLOGY. Common pitfalls and whole of life costs.
- KERBSIDE STRATEGIES. The benefits of having a well-managed on-street parking supply and how to implement a dynamic pricing regime.
- PRACTICAL USE OF DATA. Using technology to understand who uses your car parking and your patterns of demand.
- PARKING RATIOS. How are we to introduce changes to match current expectations.
- IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Convenient and easy to access information and payment systems.
- OPPORTUNITY COST OF CAR PARKING. How to model whether there are better uses for the community or the landlord.
- PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE. Design and supply to accommodate new vehicle technologies and Maas.
Technology and the traditional type of parking is rapidly changing. The industry will be increasingly disrupted and this will present new opportunities to those willing to be innovative.
Examples are highly automated and fully driverless vehicles which will soon be available. How do you design for them? How must regulation change to accommodate them? What is best practice policy for car share?
There are new ways of doing things to harness productivity benefits, to avoid unnecessary investment and to future-proof your assets. You will leave the Masterclass with a good understanding of what needs to be done to manage the future of parking.
View the full course brochure here.
WHEN: Wednesday 24 July 2019
VENUE: To be advised (Western Australia)
COST: AUD $900.00 + GST
Parking Australia members benefit from a 10% discount. Book by the end of April to receive your discount.
To redeem your discount, reference Parking Australia and email: email@example.com to pay by EFT.