2019 Parking Industry Awards Dinner
28 November 2019, Metropolis Events, Melbourne, 7pm
The Parking Industry Awards are a dedicated event that pay tribute to the exceptional standards of service and innovation, as well as celebrating the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations in parking.
This year’s presentation dinner will take place on 28 November as part of the 2019 Outlook Conference.
Awards will be presented in seven categories:
• Outstanding New Car Park Development (Proudly sponsored by Ybern)
• Outstanding Customer Service (Proudly Sponsored By Q-Free)
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street (Proudly sponsored by Windcave)
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street (Proudly sponsored by Hychem)
• Outstanding Marketing and Communications (Proudly sponsored by Crown Melbourne)
• Parking Young Achiever (Proudly sponsored by Hub Parking)
• Parking Organisation of the Year (Proudly sponsored by Innervision Engineering)
Tickets for the Awards Dinner on 28 November are available to purchase now. Prices are as follows: $220 for Parking Australia members, $250 for non- members.
*Please note that delegates attending OUTLOOK 2019 have one ticket to the Awards Dinner included in their delegate registration package.
Dress code: Lounge Suit