OUTLOOK 2023 Program Highlights
Highlights of the program include:
- Leaders from the British Parking Association, International Parking and Mobility Institute and SKIDATA APAC delve into international trends and explore how the parking industry can apply these learnings to Australia.
- Reflect on the success story of the City of Yarra as they present their case study on Cashless Paid Parking. Join us for this engaging presentation to learn how the council implemented a seamless and convenient cashless parking system, enhancing the parking experience for residents and visitors.
- Explore the latest advancements in alternate energy sources, such as electric vehicles (EVs), and gain crucial insights into the measures taken to address fire safety concerns in this rapidly evolving field with expert panelists.
- Keynote speaker session with Steve Simpson, Author and Change Agent on Workplace Culture and Customer Service will share with delegates his take on understanding the reasons behind change resistance and how to create teams with an appetite and enthusiasm for change. Steve will introduce the unwritten ground rules (UGRs) concept and will show how UGRs prevent change, and will give practical guidance on what leaders can do to shift the UGRs, and the culture to be more receptive to change.
- Discover the future of parking from a commercial perspective as top-level management from landlords come together. Gain valuable insights from these industry leaders as they share their experiences, challenges, and strategies for success.
- Where to now for the parking industry? How do we navigate the ‘next turn’, look to the future, and enhance liveability through ease of mobility.
Thank you to our OUTLOOK ’23 major sponsor, First Parking.