Mt Hotham streamlines resort entry experience with virtual permit solution
UbiPark has today announced a new partnership with Mt Hotham to streamline its existing permit payment solution and upgrade the resort entry experience.
The upgrade, which has been launched in time for the 2019 ski season, allows Mt Hotham Resort Management Board (MHRMB) to better manage resort entry demands and gain stronger insights for better decision making and planning.Thanks to UbiAccounts, conveniently available for visitors through Alpine Easy Access, MHRMB will be able to:
- Automate workflows, streamlining manual tasks and saving on costs and resources.
- Automate payment processes for real-time invoicing, saving time normally spent on reviewing invoices.
- Add new sales products without supplier support
- Provide an automated communication platform and improve the overall customer experience
- Improved reporting features, platform architecture and functionality to meet future resort demands.
The partnership is part of a 3-year contract, in which UbiPark expects to process $10million in revenue from 75,000 transactions. Along with providing valuable automation and workflow tools, the UbiPark solution gives holidaymakers access to a convenient, all-in-one platform to manage their resort entry requirements ahead of the peak snow season. The upgrade will allow them to view information, pre-book and pay for an entry permit.
Visitors who purchase their resort entry pass online will also receive a $5 discount per day.
For more information on UbiPark, visit www.ubipark.com