Parking Facility Membership
Parking Australia is the only national body representing the interests of the parking industry. Our members benefit from engagement with industry colleagues and suppliers at tailored industry events, plus opportunities for learning and professional development. Membership with the association provides access to a wealth of information and online resources from podcasts and webinars, to presentations and a document e-library, plus regular express news and a monthly e-newsletter.
As a Parking Facility Member, you are an organisation who owns, operates or manages parking facilities. There are two subclasses of Parking Facility Members;
- Parking Facility Members – Public Sector. Public Sector Members are persons who are not-for-profit.
- Parking Facility Members – Private Sector. Private Sector Members are persons who are for-profit.
Membership fees operate on annual basis. Members receive a membership card (new from August 2016) and are eligible to vote at AGMs. Members are also permitted to include unlimited representatives on their membership account, so you can include the names and contact details of the colleagues in your department, who will also receive a login to the Parking Australia website and eligiblility for membership discounts.
Parking Facility Categories & Annual Fees
Parking Facility Member-Public $400
This membership is strictly comprised of local government (and agencies) hospitals, colleges and universities, libraries, airports, shopping centres & individuals within the public sector.
Parking Facility Member-Private (1 facility) $500
This membership is comprised of persons whom own, operate or manage 1 parking facility.
Parking Facility Member-Private (2-9 facilities) $1,500
This membership is comprised of persons whom own, operate or manage up to 9 parking facilities.
Parking Facility Member-Private (10-49 facilities) $2,500
This membership is comprised of persons whom own, operate or manage up to 49 parking facilities.
Parking Facility Member-Private (over 50 facilities) $5,500
This membership is comprised of persons whom own, operate or manages over 50 parking facilities.
(All fees are ex GST)
Member Benefits for Parking Facility Members
- Advocacy on issues that matter to the parking industry in Australia
- Access to the Parking Australia online knowledge bank – presentations, podcasts, webinars and e-library
- Free access to the monthly e-newsletter featuring association news, case studies and events
- Free weekly paper feed with parking news from around the globe
- Free and discounted events – including members-only rates for PACE, the Outlook Conference and the Parking Industry Awards
- Discounted Parking Industry Awards submission fee
- Member discounts for accommodation, banking products, health insurance, Workforce Guardian HR programs and Physio Control defibrillators
For more detail please click here to consult the member benefits matrix.
Guidelines are also available here which describe the membership benefits in more detail – click here to view.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Should you have any questions please email us or alternatively phone us on 1300 787 233.