*Considering a seat on the PA board
You must be logged in to read the full article
Members of Parking Australia (PA) are invited to nominate for the position of Director on the Board of Parking Australia. Four (4) positions are available for election by the members at the Annual General Meeting on Thursday 26 November 2015 at 3.30pm in Melbourne. By embarking on a role as a board member it is important that you are able to make a commitment to the board and to the association in order to implement the vision and strategies determined by the board. You do not need experience as a Director on a board as training is provided.
STEPS TO NOMINATE:
1. Read the ROLE OF A PARKING DIRECTOR.
2. Prepare the BACKGROUND INFORMATION STATEMENT as per the instructions in the CALL FOR NOMINATION FORM.
3. Submit the completed requirements by 6 NOVEMBER firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Wait for notification of potential online ballot /voting.
5. Attend the Annual General meeting in Melbourne on 26 November.
6. If elected, be prepared to attend the board training and board meeting on 27 November in Melbourne.