*Hume One Seeking Expressions of Interest
You must be logged in to read the full article
HumeOne are developing a site as a transport hub facility mid-way between Melbourne and Sydney which will include 397 parking bays, retail and trade fuel sales, truck and car wash, mechanical and tyre workshops. Industry-based advice suggests that about 450 to 500 vehicles will use this facility each day. Facility use will be “tolled” and daily entry rates are expected to range from $25.00 to $50.00.
HumeOne are looking for an operator to manage this facility on their behalf. They are seeking interest from operators to manage, lease or operate this facility (or a blend of these options). They are currently seeking expressions of interest for the project.
HumeOne Transport Hub will include:
- An ?Inland Port? with 397 Parking Bays, Retail and Trade Fuel Sales, Truck and Car Wash, Mechanical and Tyre Workshops
- The industry?s traditional change-over and turn-around location for drivers, vehicles and loads
- Mid-way between Melbourne and Sydney, 440 kilometres or a five-hour drive for trucks
- Passing traffic of about 3,000 trucks (4,800 trailers) and 2,800 Cars per day*
- Fronts the Hume Motorway with direct access from North Bound and South Bound lanes
- ?B-Triple? Friendly and ?Driver Fatigue Management? Compliant
A presentation on this development and a copy of the approved plans are available to download here:
Approved plans (3mb)
For further information and to express an interest in the project, please contact: Jerome Whitcroft on?Mobile: 0409 821 266.