Get recognition for your most successful projects in 2017-18
HAS YOUR ORGANISATION opened a new or refurbished car park in 2017/18?
WERE YOU A PART of a recent marketing campaign that achieved outstanding results?
DO YOUR CUSTOMERS come back time and time again?
HAVE YOU INTRODUCED a new idea or concept?
DO YOU KNOW HAVE ANY YOUNG TEAM MEMBERS who deserve to receive an award as an outstanding young parking professional?
Parking Australia is seeking nominations for 2018 Parking Industry Awards and we encourage to nominate your most successful projects and young team members for 2017/8 and get the recognition that you (and they) deserve.
The deadline for entries is Thursday 19 July, so the sooner you send in your entries, the better.
Here are our 5 top tips to help maximise your chances of success:
- Keep It Simple
- A Clear Format
- Answer The Question – Check the Criteria
- Provide Solid Evidence
- Stick to the Word Count
In 2018 the Parking Industry Awards cover seven categories:
1. Outstanding New Car Park Development
2. Outstanding Customer Service
3. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street
4. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
5. Outstanding Marketing And Communications
6. Parking Organisation of the Year*
7. Parking Young Achievers Award
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories).
This year’s gala presentation dinner will take place on 1 November at The Star Gold Coast, as part of the PACE 2018.