Parking Industry Awards 2021 – Call for Entries
The Awards hold prestige and promotional opportunities for winners and finalists alike in recognising excellence, outstanding facilities and the use of innovation throughout the business of parking.
The call for entries has now closed.
The Parking Industry Awards will cover seven categories:
• Outstanding Sustainable Car Park
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street (Proudly sponsored by Care Park)
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
• Outstanding Marketing and Communications
• Parking Young Achiever
• Parking Organisation of the Year*
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories)
This year’s Parking Industry Awards presentation dinner will take place on 23 August at the Adelaide Convention Centre, as part of the 2021 Parking Australia Convention & Exhibition.
Entry fees apply per nomination/category as follows:
Parking Australia members $200 plus GST
Non-members $450 plus GST
How to enter
- Click here to read the process and awards criteria
- Pay the awards submission fee and register with your basic contact details – click here to proceed to payment
- Submit your entry via our secure online portal – click here.
Need help with your submission?
Contact Parking Australia on 1300 787 233 or via email.