Parking Industry Awards 2020 – Call for Entries
Parking Australia is pleased to announce the Call for Entries for the 2020 Parking Industry Awards. Although 2020 has been a challenging year for many companies and individuals in the parking industry, it’s important to continue celebrating the wins as they come along. The 2020 Parking Industry Awards aims to shine a light on any positive outcomes and recognise the outstanding quality of work, that is still taking place in parking, despite the recent downturn.
The Awards hold prestige and promotional opportunities for winners and finalists alike, recognising excellence, outstanding facilities, and the use of innovation throughout the business of parking.
This year’s Parking Industry Awards presentation will be a virtual event taking place on 24 November.
The Parking Industry Awards cover seven categories:
• Outstanding New Car Park Development
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation (On Street)
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation (Off Street)
• Outstanding Marketing and Communications
• Parking Young Achiever
• Parking Organisation of the Year*
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories)
The Awards Submission deadline is 5pm on Saturday 31 October 2020.
For assistance with your application please refer to the Awards Terms and Conditions – available here.
Entry fees apply per nomination/category as follows:
Parking Australia members $200 plus GST
Non Parking Australia members $400 plus GST
How to enter
- Click here to read the process and awards criteria
- Pay the awards submission fee and register with your basic contact details – click here to proceed to payment
- Submit your entry via our secure online portal – click here
Need help with your submission?
Contact Parking Australia on 1300 787 233 or via email.