Parking Industry Awards 2019 – Call for Entries
Parking Australia is pleased to announce the Call for Entries for the 2019 Parking Industry Awards. The Awards are a dedicated event which celebrates the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations in the parking industry.
The Awards hold prestige and promotional opportunities for winners and finalists alike in recognising excellence, outstanding facilities and the use of innovation throughout the business of parking.
The Parking Industry Awards cover seven categories:
• Outstanding New Car Park Development
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation (On Street)
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation (Off Street)
• Outstanding Marketing and Communications
• Parking Young Achiever
• Parking Organisation of the Year*
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories)
Applications close on 6 September 2019.
For assistance with your application please refer to the Awards Terms and Conditions – available here.
This year’s Parking Industry Awards presentation dinner will take place on 28 November at Metropolis Events in Melbourne, as part of the 2019 Outlook Conference.
Entry fees apply per nomination/category as follows:
Parking Australia members $200 plus GST
Non Parking Australia members $400 plus GST
How to enter
- Click here to read the process and awards criteria
- Pay the awards submission fee and register with your basic contact details – click here to proceed to payment
- Once you have registered you’ll receive a confirmation email with the link to submit your entry via our secure online portal
Need help with your submission?
Contact Parking Australia on 1300 787 233 or via email on email@example.com