Call for Entries announced for 2018 Parking Industry Awards
Entries are now open for the 2018 Parking Industry Awards. The Awards are a dedicated event which celebrates the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations in the parking industry.
The Awards hold prestige and promotional opportunities for winners and finalists alike in recognising excellence, outstanding facilities and the use of innovation throughout the business of parking.
In 2018 the Parking Industry Awards will cover seven categories:
- Outstanding New Car Park Development
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
- Outstanding Marketing And Communications
- Parking Organisation of the Year*
- Parking Young Achievers Award
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories).
Submissions close Thursday 19 July 2018.
This year’s gala presentation dinner will take place on 1 November at The Star Gold Coast, as part of the PACE 2018.
How to enter
- Click on the button above to create your profile via our secure online portal in readiness to submit your nomination and read the terms and conditions before starting.
- Click here to read the process and awards criteria
- Register your details and pay the awards submission fee below – please note: payment for your submission must be paid for in full BEFORE judging commences or your work will not be reviewed
- For assistance with your application please refer to the Submission Guidelines and Top Ten Tips for Creating a Winning Awards Entry.
Entry fees apply per nomination/category as follows:
Parking Australia members $200 plus GST
Non Parking Australia members $400 plus GST
Pay for your Awards Nomination here:
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Parking Industry Awards Event – 1 November
Tickets to the Awards dinner are included in the registration fee for attendees at PACE 2018. Dinner tickets can also be purchased separately by clicking here