Call for Entries announced for 2017 Parking Industry Awards
Entries are now open for the 2017 Parking Industry Awards. The Awards are a dedicated event which celebrates the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations in the parking industry.
The Awards hold prestige and promotional opportunities for winners and finalists alike in recognising excellence, outstanding facilities and the use of innovation throughout the business of parking. There are six categories for the 2017 Parking Industry Awards:
• Outstanding New or Refurbished Car Park
• Outstanding Customer Experience
• Excellence in Technology and Innovation
• Individual Excellence in Parking
• Outstanding Marketing and Communications
• Parking Organisation of the Year
Applications close on 3 July 2017. For assistance with your application please refer to the Submission Guidelines – available here.
This year’s gala presentation dinner will take place on 18 September at Sydney’s Star Casino, as part of the 2017 Outlook Conference.
How to enter
- Click here to read the process and awards criteria
- Register your basic details and pay the awards submission fee below
- Once you have registered you’ll receive a confirmation email with the link to submit your entry via our secure online portal
Entry fees apply per nomination/category as follows:
Parking Australia members $200 plus GST
Non Parking Australia members $400 plus GST
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software