3 weeks remaining for Awards Submissions
Parking Australia is seeking nominations for the 2021 Parking Industry Awards and we encourage you to nominate your most successful projects and young team members for 2020-2021 and claim the recognition that you (and they) deserve.
- Has your car park introduced a new sustainability initiative, such as EV chargers or solar panels?
- Did your organisation invest in new smart city technology during 2020/2021?
- Were you part of a recent marketing campaign that achieved outstanding results?
- Do you know of any young team members who deserve to receive an award as an outstanding young parking professional?
If so, consider submitting a nomination for the Parking Industry Awards and get recognised for your business acumen and investment in new technologies. Submissions are quick and easy via an online system.
Plan your submission by reading through the category criteria here. The deadline for entries is Friday 25 June.
This year’s gala presentation dinner will take place on 23 August at Adelaide Convention Centre.
In 2021 the Parking Industry Awards cover seven categories:
1. Outstanding Sustainable Car Park
2. Outstanding Customer Service
3. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street
4. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
5. Outstanding Marketing And Communications
6. Parking Organisation of the Year*
7. Parking Young Achievers Award
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories).
Proudly Sponsored By: