Australian Smart Cities and Infrastructure Summit
7-8 March 2018
Efficient buildings and public lighting; access to clean energy and water supplies; the ability to travel efficiently; a sense of safety and security – these are the prerequisites modern cities must fulfill to stay competitive and provide a decent quality of life for citizens. The 3rd Annual Australian Smart Cities and Infrastructure Summit delivers a programme that offers solutions to these challenges.
- Hear from CTOs, smart city programme managers, urban planners and senior decision makers from government, utilities, telecommunications, transport and real estate
- Learn from those who already live in a Smart City – benefit from the experience of the City of Boston; ask how they did it, and find the strategies that will work and can be applied to your city
- Discover how some cities are deploying smart energy and water systems to achieve cost and energy savings with efficient public lighting
- Understand how smart building technologies are being used to drive operational efficiencies, reduce energy consumption and increase sustainability
- Gain insights into the mobility needs of the future and discover how current transport planning should cater the needs of the future
Visit http://elm.aventedge.com/asci-home-parkingaus for more information.
Quote PARKING-10 when registering to save 10% off the standard ticket price.