A case study in meeting customer needs – Care Park – 2017 Parking Organisation of the Year
From humble beginnings 20 years ago, Care Park has continually raised the bar and stayed at the forefront of providing an outstanding parking service, and a diversity of evolving tailor-made solutions and services to clients and customers. Care Park’s innovative thinking has made it one of the leading parking organisations in the delivery of innovation, technology and tailor-made solutions for parking management and services.
Care Park has initiated and provided the following programs and services:
- Automation programs utilising a range of products, technology and suppliers to completely enhance the parking experience and outcomes for clients and customers
- Strategic planning in sales and marketing to enhance customer engagement
- Establishment of a Care Assist 24-hour customer support centre purposely focused on enhanced customer service for remote managed car parks
- Programs to upskill general parking staff to become excellent operators with effective technical, management and customer relations skills
- In-house cash collection and revenue management department
- In-house technical and equipment service department
- In-house car park specialist cleaning and maintenance department
- A state of the art Care Assist 24-hour customer support and remote management centre
- Developed, enhanced and installed the latest technological equipment such as Licence Plate Recognition, Ticketless Parking, Virtual Parking Network, On-line digital platform and Pay by Phone.
Care Park’s approach to being a fully-integrated parking organisation offering diverse services to clients has enabled them to be an end-to-end parking management and solution provider, allowing clients to focus on their core business activities. This has led to an enhanced level of customer experience across many facilities, as Care Park takes full responsibility for the whole of service delivery. Their flexible and innovative solutions are backed up and supported by Care Park’s in-house personnel, which include range of dedicated parking professionals within the organisation.
Care Park have been selected as the car parking provider of choice for their excellence in the delivery of services, implementation of technology, designing tailor-made solutions and for utilising their extensive and broad experience as a parking services provider in every aspect of the industry.
Contracts and services are provided across all Care Park locations in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, United Kingdom and Central Europe.
Care Park is the longstanding provider of parking services and management of car park requirements to the MCG and Yarra Park precinct. “The MCC values Care Park as a professional service provider and renewed Care Park’s contract for a further 3 years in late 2016. Their professionalism, their can-do attitude and the cost-effective outcomes, knowledge and service, provides us the parking management experience Care Park want to deliver to our event attendees”, said Ben Corfee, Yarra Park Operations Manager.
Care Park has also operated the car park at Melbourne’s Queen Victoria market for the past 6 years. “Care Park continues to show a strong understanding of our requirements including ensuring a safe and effective parking management service at the market that provides smooth traffic flow, especially at peak times. Care Park shows a strong commitment and sensitivity to customer service which is imperative at a site where there is a mix of nationalities and cultures”, said Paul Kadis, Queen Victoria Market Operations and Facilities Manager
In assessing the Care Park submission, the judging panel commented that, “Care Park continues to impress with strong growth and the introduction of new services and technology such as the 24hr control room. The growth and success of Care Park across Australia and overseas shows it excels in meeting the needs of its customers and clients.”
Care Park continues to be a leading organisation in the industry through innovation, technology and people.